Hydraulic Actuators Course
|Course Field:||Fluid Power|
When you have completed this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Recognize the types of fluid power actuating devices.
- Identify the construction features and uses of the various types of actuating cylinders.
- Identify the operating characteristics of various types of actuating cylinders.
- Recognize the different types of fluid power motors.
- Identify functions and operating characteristics of various types of turbines.
- Identify the construction features of various types of turbines.
Read the reference material for this course:
NOTE: The reference for this course is hosted by Engineering Library, which is one of our partner websites. View the course material on Engineering Library, and then come back and take the quiz when you are ready.
When you're ready, take this quiz:
After you pass the quiz, you will receive a certificate of completion, which you may access within your Account page. You may present this certificate to your state licensing board as proof of course completion.