Fluid Lines and Fittings Course
|Course Field:||Fluid Power|
When you have completed this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the basic requirements for fluid power system lines.
- Recognize pertinent facts concerning identification, and sizing of pipe and tubing.
- Recognize the uses and construction features of pipe and tubing.
- Recognize the characteristics, uses, and construction features of flexible hose.
- Identify the installation procedures for flexible hose.
- Recognize the uses and construction features of fluid power system connectors.
- Identify the operational characteristics and functions of fluid power system and connectors.
- Recognize the precautionary measures associated with fluid power system connectors.
Read the reference material for this course:
NOTE: The reference for this course is hosted by Engineering Library, which is one of our partner websites. View the course material on Engineering Library, and then come back and take the quiz when you are ready.
When you're ready, take this quiz:
After you pass the quiz, you will receive a certificate of completion, which you may access within your Account page. You may present this certificate to your state licensing board as proof of course completion.