Hydraulic Fluids Course
|Course Field:||Fluid Power|
When you have completed this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the characteristics of liquid that make it desirable for use in hydraulic systems.
- Describe the properties and characteristics that must be considered in selecting a hydraulic liquid for a particular system, including related data.
- Recognize various types of hydraulic liquids and their particular characteristics and uses.
- Identify types, characteristics, and origin for various hydraulic system contaminants.
- Describe the controls and checks for various hydraulic system contaminants.
Read the reference material for this course:
NOTE: The reference for this course is hosted by Engineering Library, which is one of our partner websites. View the course material on Engineering Library, and then come back and take the quiz when you are ready.
When you're ready, take this quiz:
After you pass the quiz, you will receive a certificate of completion, which you may access within your Account page. You may present this certificate to your state licensing board as proof of course completion.