Sealing Devices and Materials Course
|Course Field:||Fluid Power|
This course provides an overview of sealing devices in fluid power systems. Topics include seal materials, types of seals, and storage of seals.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Recognize the required characteristics of sealing devices used in fluid power systems.
- Identify the functions of sealing devices used in fluid power systems.
- Recognize the types and materials of sealing devices used in fluid power systems.
- Recognize the identification procedures of various types of seals.
- Describe the characteristics of various types of seals.
- Describe the inspection of various types of seals.
- Explain the installation techniques of various types of seals.
Read the reference material for this course:
NOTE: The reference for this course is hosted by Engineering Library, which is one of our partner websites. View the course material on Engineering Library, and then come back and take the quiz when you are ready.
When you're ready, take the quiz for this course:
After you pass the quiz, you will receive a certificate of completion, which you may access within your Account page. You may present this certificate to your state licensing board as proof of course completion.